As part of the Well Being Centre participating in the ‘Healthy Halls’ programme my colleague, Kinesiologist Sarah-Jayne and I, will be at Lopes Hall and Berks Grange, Exeter University talking about ‘MOOD FOOD’ and stress busting techniques.
- Berks Hall on Tuesday 13 March 5.30-7.30
- Lopes Hall on Thursday 15 march 5.30-7.30
Drop by for food tasting, information and quick techniques to help you survive late nights, endless assignments and junk food excesses.
- Energy boosters ~ quick tasty bites to help you keep up with life plus techniques to ‘wake you up’
- Natural Highs ~ easy techniques and tasty bites to make you feel great without caffeine and sugar
- Feed the brain ~ tasty bites and quick techniques that supports concentration, memory and taking in new information